Looking for a way to perk you up during a blah morning? Then try coffee! Coffee is known to have many health benefits. Not only that, but it will have you energized and perked up for the day ahead. Coffee obviously has everything you need, and when drunk in moderation, you'll be able to reap all the benefits it has to offer.
But where can you get the best coffee? It can be a pain having to look for the best cafe and spending a ton of money for just one cup of coffee. Did you know that you can save a lot of money getting your own coffee machine? You can find a lot of them for under $100! But with the many brands available, what is the best coffee maker under $100?
Top Rated Cheap Coffee Makers Under $100
Top 5 Best Coffee Maker Under $100 Reviews
*Based on our research, testing, and overall customer reviews, here are our top five best coffee makers under $100:
Cuisinart is known for their appliances' long-lasting and modern features. This coffee maker holds no exceptions and is one of the more popular models people love!
I'm one who wants my coffee quick and easy but with the nice brew I crave for. Not only does Cuisinart offer one of the simplest brewing methods, but it creates the strong cup of coffee I need for the day. I love the fact that no matter what type of coffee grounds I use, I still get the same aroma and flavor I expect. And it only takes a few minutes! I get to enjoy up to 12 cups of coffee a day, but I can still tweak the settings to only make one cup, great for any household or office.
It also comes with all the advanced features I need to efficiently make my cup of coffee. I can set it to whatever time I get up. It automatically brews my coffee so I won't need to myself. Plus, while it's great for groups of people, I can still get a single cup of coffee without wasting the rest of the batch.
With its complete features and good package, I can say that CuisinArt has impressed me with their nicely-designed coffee maker.
What We Like
- It has a brew pause feature, so I can get coffee anytime I want as it brews the amount of coffee I want.
- It has a timer to start your brew anytime you want, as well as an auto shutoff to prevent accidents.
- I can make one to four cups for myself, so I won't be wasting coffee.
- It comes in a complete package, with filters for quality coffee, a measuring scoop, and instruction book.
What We Didn’t Like
- You will need to keep changing the filters.
- The space to pour in water is a bit narrow, so it takes a little more effort.
Another favorite coffee maker model, Cuisinart adheres to its promise of quality appliances and this coffee maker holds no exception! With a simple and compact design, you've got a coffee maker that looks great in just about any kitchen.
I love the silver body, as it makes it look susceptible to scratches and other forms of damage. It also comes with state of the art technology that makes my coffee hotter. Not only that, but it keeps it warm for an even longer period of time, without the aromatic flavor disappearing. It's definitely the coffee maker you need, may you be alone or with a huge household. It can make up to 14 cups, but you can also tone it down and make 1-4 cups for yourself!
Just like most of CuisinArt's coffee makers, they are equipped with the advanced features to make my coffee fresh. I can get coffee how I want it without all the complicated buttons. It has a brew strength setting where I can choose how light or dark I want my coffee to be. I can even set the timer for it to start making coffee whatever time I wake up or get home.
With its self-cleaning body and auto-shutoff feature, I am assured a safe and easy to maintain coffee maker to last for years.
What We Like
- You can adjust its brew strength according to how you want your coffee.
- It's self-cleaning, so you won't need to hassle yourself a lot.
- It bass a 24-hour programmability, so you can choose when you want your coffee, and it will automatically brew it for you at that time. It even comes with an auto-shutoff feature.
- It has a gold tone permanent filter that will keep your coffee clean and delicious.
What We Didn’t Like
- The water reservoir lid doesn't open far enough. It makes it difficult to pour water into the pot.
- It brews slower a bit slower compared to other Cuisinart coffee makers.
BUNN has a greatly designed coffee maker for ease of use. It has a professional look that makes it look great on my kitchen counter! It can make ten cups in three minutes, one of the fastest times I've seen in coffee makers. Not only is it quick, but it can make the coffee how I want it! Everything about this coffee maker is easy to use, from brewing to pouring the coffee into my mug. Plus, it's easy to clean as well.
With a neatly designed carafe and large bottom filter for better coffee aroma, it's a great choice for those who want a classic design without the hassle. It's also VERY easy to use! Unlike other coffee makers where you hassle yourself adding water or coffee grounds in small reservoirs, I am able to do so with ease. And with a press of a button, I'll be able to have aromatic and full-bodied coffee according to my taste.
Its carafe, like the coffee maker, is also state-of-the-art. I am impressed with how I only need to tilt it a bit (depending on the amount of coffee in it) to get coffee out, WITHOUT it spilling. It's easy to clean and I can enjoy my coffee without the mess or spills.
With a neatly designed carafe and large bottom filter for better coffee aroma, it's a great choice for those who want a classic design without the hassle.
What We Like
- It's one of the easiest coffee makers to use. All you need to do is add water and your coffee grounds. Turn on the warmer and let it do its job!
- It has that innovative spout that has NO chance of spilling. It can also keep your coffee warm for hours.
- The machine is made out of quality parts known to last for years of usage.
- They come in a warranty and one of the quickest and efficient customer services.
What We Didn’t Like
- There's no brew-pause feature, so you will have to wait for the full three minutes until the coffee is done brewing.
- There's no timer, so it won't be able to automatically brew coffee.
What I love about the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 is how it comes in a compact design! It makes five cups of coffee, which is just enough for an individual or small group of people. It also has the innovative design that makes it easy to clean and maintain. It may seem like a steep price for a five cup coffee maker, but you can see that it's worth the price because of its fantastic engineering. It creates one of the best brews quickly, only taking less than five minutes to make a FULL carafe of coffee.
They don't scrimp on quality, even if the time is short. The coffee is good, warm, and fresh. That's because of its purifying filter included in the coffee maker.
I love how the water reservoir is removable, so you can easily add water into it without spilling. It's also very easy to use, as it takes a few presses of a button to begin brewing. I just wish that the carafe was as good as promised, or if it came with automatic features for me to enjoy a cup of coffee immediately, without doing more work.
I would definitely recommend this coffee machine for those who are alone or with a small group of people, as it makes coffee quickly and with the same aromatic flavor you expect.
What We Like
- The coffee maker is still going strong no matter how many years have passed.
- It has the engineering to product quality coffee at a short period of time.
- You can easily understand the instructions and brew your own cup in no time. All you need to do is add water and coffee grounds, and let it do the job! The button you use is simple and does the job, rather than using one with useless frills and settings.
- It's easy to clean, as the parts are removable.
- It has a purifying filter for your coffee to stay clean and fresh.
What We Didn’t Like
- They promise a good carafe, but it seems to have a flaw in it that makes it a bit difficult to pour coffee out.
- There's no brew-pause feature or an automatic-shutoff, so you will need to make coffee at the time you want it and wait until the whole batch is ready.
Mr. Coffee is a popular brand known for many of their strong and durable coffee makers. The PSTX91 is a professional looking coffee maker that has all the advances features you will appreciate. Not only does it come with all the settings you need to make coffee, it's very easy to use and produces flavorful coffee you'll love! It has various filtration methods for fresher and cleaner coffee. I also love how quiet it brews, so I won't disturb anyone in the house. It even has the sleek and professional design that looks great on countertops and weighs only five pounds.
It brews quickly, taking only a few minutes to make a whole batch. I won't even need a brew-pause feature because of how quickly it makes a good batch of coffee! Plus, I can make a whole carafe of coffee without worry of being alone. It keeps warm for hours in the carafe, so I can have all the coffee I want without destroying the flavor through reheating it. I can even bring it with me to my work area and it still stays warm! That way, it's less effort going back and forth.
With its features and affordable price, it's definitely one I would recommend for offices or families.
What We Like
- It brews faster but with the same full and rich flavor you would want in your coffee.
- The heating element and carafe helps make your coffee stay warm for hours, so you can leave it sitting and still enjoy a hot cup of coffee.
- It has a quiet motor so you can have coffee anytime of the day without disturbing the household.
- The carafe is vacuum sealed and will be able to keep your coffee warm. While it's a slow pour, you can bring it anywhere around the house or office without it.
- It's one of the more affordable coffee makers with the advanced features you can take advantage of, such as the LCD screen that tells time!
What We Didn’t Like
- The first few pots of coffee will have a weird taste. It's best to make it run through five cycles of warm water.
- The filter will leave a different taste and will slow down the brewing process.
Why is the Best Coffee Makers Important?
Owning a coffee maker will save you a lot of money as compared to purchasing it from your local cafe. Let's say you spend $5 on your coffee everyday. That's $150 a month, only on ONE cup of coffee! What if you go on two cups a day? That's a whopping $300 a month! If you invest in the best coffee maker under $100, you only make a one time investment and only spend on coffee beans, which are affordable.
Instead of purchasing bland instant coffee powders and sucking up the sweet sugars and less caffeine, a coffee maker will have you get the quality coffee you want. You have genuine and strong coffee without the hassle. Many coffee makers are easy to understand and will only take minutes to brew. Almost as similar as using instant coffee, but with better flavor!
With advanced features and ease of use, a coffee maker under $100 will be able to brew you a delicious cup of coffee however you want it and whenever you want it. You'll be able to get a cup right in the comforts of your own home! You won't need to go waste time and effort going to a cafe or to the grocery store if you ran out of powder. Simply pour in the coffee grounds, let it brew, and enjoy.
These are just the top three benefits having a coffee maker will give you!
How to Buy the Best Coffee Maker?
Next question: Now that you want to purchase a coffee maker, how will you be able to purchase the best coffee maker under $100? We can't say that it would be the easiest task, but it isn't impossible! All it takes is a bit of research in order for you to get the coffee maker to provide everything you both need or want. If you're not sure about how to choose the best coffee maker under $100, here are some tips and factors to consider:
Type of Coffee Maker
There are different types of coffee makers you will be able to choose from. From the simple coffee maker down to French presses or those that provide other types of espresso blends and drinks.
Ease of Use
Make sure that the coffee maker you choose is easy to use and understandable. You wouldn't want to waste precious time figuring out how to brew coffee! That's why you have the coffee maker doing the job for you.
With today's technology, coffee makers now have very advanced features you will be able to take advantage of. From self-automated timers to built-in espresso grinders, you now have the choice whether you want the simple coffee machine, or one that has all the easy-to-adjust settings that make it easier to use. You can even set an alarm and check the time on LCD screens!
Strength and Durability
To make the investment worth it, your coffee maker should be made out of the quality parts to ensure that it will brew quality coffee for years to come. That way, you won't have to hassle yourself with replacing or repairing it in the long run.
Quality of Coffee
Unfortunately, some coffee makers make weak coffee, or one that won't pass your taste buds. Look for a coffee maker that will have the quality parts to brew your coffee efficiently and with the taste to match.
Your coffee maker shouldn't only have the body with a sleek and modern design to match your kitchen. It should also have a body that's easy to clean and will have you lessen the hassle of keeping it neat. Focus on those with removable and dishwasher safe parts to make cleaning up easier. Look for ones with quality carafes that are drip-free as well.
Reputation and Customer Feedback
The more positive the feedback, the better! Search up on popular brand names that come with good reputation. Also, search for legitimate and honest customer reviews, or ask trusted sources and loved ones for advice.
If you're one who loves coffee, then you can save a ton of money investing in the best coffee maker. Not only will you be able to have a lot of coffee the way you like it, but you can also save money and have a cup anytime you want, right in the comforts of your own home.
Hopefully, this article on the best coffee maker will have helped you find the perfect coffee machine you need for your caffeine fix. You'll be able to purchase any of these coffee makers from reputable online shops, or in your local appliance store. So what are you waiting for? Get your caffeine fix with the best coffee maker and enjoy your cup of coffee today! They are definitely worth the investment and will have you reap a lot of great benefits in the long run.
*We hope you enjoyed the article! If you have any other reviews on the best coffee maker under $100, then do comment down below. We would love to hear what you have to think.