Brew Coffee Your Way With the Best 4 Cup Coffee Maker | Top 7 Reviews
We get that you can't always be awake and alert all the time. Luckily, there are ways to fix that. Caffeine is one of the best ways to get you up and running for that daily grind. Around the world, people praise coffee and its many benefits it would be able to provide, especially the fact that it can keep them awake.
But instead of wasting a lot of your local cafes or trying to live off instant coffee, we suggest that you invest in the best 4-cup coffee maker! A 4-cup coffee maker has a ton of advantages and advanced features that will benefit any working adult or student.
But with the many types of 4-cup coffee makers, which one is the best to invest in? In this article, we show you the top seven reviews of the best 4-cup coffee maker!
Top Rated Best 4 Cup Coffee Maker of 2017
How to Buy The Best 4 Cup Coffee Maker?
Searching for the best 4-cup coffee maker requires research and testing. After all, you wouldn't want to be stuck with a coffee maker that you won't be able to use because of features you don't need. Not only that, but you may end up buying a coffee maker that doesn't work well!
So, how will you be able to choose the best 4-cup coffee maker? Here are some of the major factors to consider when doing so:
1. Size and Design
How big (or small) would you like your coffee maker to be? Do you want a classic design, or one that looks sleek and modern? Consider your kitchen space and the product dimensions beforehand, making sure that it matches the design and how much counter space you allotted for it.
2. Features and Ease of Use
Do you need an auto timer or alarm on your coffee maker, or can you do one without? What kind of coffee would you like to brew? If you're one that only requires milk on their coffee, then there are good coffee makers that do this simple task. If not, then there are coffee makers that offer a variety of settings to froth your milk and create different brews, such as a cappuccino!
Like mentioned, coffee makers have advanced features, such as a digital LCD screen to view options and easily adjust settings. Find one that is understandable and can be used by anyone, no matter how techie (or not!) they seem to be.
You wouldn't want to keep bringing your coffee maker back to the shop, so we suggest that you find a coffee maker with the quality and durable parts to last for years to come, no matter how intensely you use it for. We also suggest that it comes in a design that's easy to clean to avoid hassle.
The other two important things to consider would be the brand's reputation and price. We suggest that you look into popular brands and legitimate customer reviews before purchasing the first one you see. This is to ensure that you have a coffee maker that doesn't only last, but is made of quality parts and comes with good customer support.
You can find a ton of legitimate and honest customer reviews from online sips or blogs, or you can opt to ask for suggestions from trusted sources in malls or loved ones who own coffee makers themselves.
As for the price, they are differently priced according to the brand and features it holds. Do your research and create a fair budget according to the price range of your chosen coffee makers.
Top 7 Best 4 Cup Coffee Maker Reviews
Based on our research, testing, and customer reviews, here are our top seven picks on the best 4-cup coffee maker:
What we love about the Cuisinart DCC-450BK is its sleek design. It's not only compact, but made out of stainless steel, built for strength, aesthetic, and durability. The coffee maker also comes at a very affordable price and great features that will have you brewing a cup within minutes. It comes in black and pink, suitable for any gender. As for its carafe, it can hold four cups and have you pouring coffee into your mug with ease, thanks to its dripless pour spout and knuckle guard!
- Comes with a brew-pause feature so you can have a cup of coffee before everything is finished.
- Has an automatic shutoff and indicator light.
- Compact size built to fit an kitchen counter with style.
- Has an instruction booklet but is still understandable and easy to use.
- Made out of the quality parts and materials to last for years.
- The plate shits off after half an hour you turn it on, so the plate will only heat for twenty minutes.
- Take note that it creates four cups in five ounces, and not the usual eight ounces measured by US standards.
Mr. Coffee is a cute and compact coffee maker that has the sleek black or white design to match your kitchen. With a good design comes easy cleaning and the quality machinery. We love the simple yet essential features that does the job in brewing coffee your way.
- Has a brew and pause feature so you can enjoy a cup while waiting for the rest to finish.
- It has indicators to let you know when the machine is on or off, as well as a window to show how much water you are adding.
- The warming plate is stain resistant, making it easier to clean.
- It is small and lightweight, only weighing less than three pounds!
- It comes with a reusable basket filter so you can begin brewing clean and delicious coffee in no time.
- Carafe may be difficult to pour coffee from. You will need to be careful.
- Though it is affordable, it may end up breaking down after a year or so, depending on how you care for it.
One of the perks about Mr. Coffee's coffee makers is that they have quality machinery that comes at affordable prices. The DRX5 holds no exception, as you are promised a coffee maker that will hold four 5-ounce cups of quality coffee to start your morning. It does the basic job of brewing coffee without the hassle and frills.
- Has a classic design and is lightweight, weighing about three pounds. You can easily transport it anywhere.
- It has an auto shutoff feature after one hour to prevent accidents and save energy.
- It will only take five minutes to brew four cups of coffee. All you need to do is to place a filter, the coffee grounds, and let it brew!
- Very easy to clean and maintain with its removable filter basket.
- You can prepare the coffee maker the night before so it will brew at your preferred time in the morning, saving you time.
- The lid can get a bit loose and won't close completely.
- Some have complained of the water storage being too small and difficult to fill up.
- Grains may end up coming into your coffee. Invest in coffee filters.
Another very affordable and smart choice would be Elite Cuisine's EHC-2022. It comes with all the features you need to brew your cup of coffee within minutes. From a power indicator light, a transparent water reservoir, and even a washable built-in filter, you won't need to worry about messing it up. Plus, its carafe is dishwasher safe, making it easier to clean.
- It's very easy to operate. There's no frills to it and all you need to do is add the coffee grounds and water and let the machine do the job!
- The filter is removable, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- It's lightweight, compact, and very affordable. You can take it with you anywhere.
- You can brew a pot in about five minutes and will keep your coffee hot for a few hours.
- You can't open or close the filter basket when the coffee pot is there.
- It can be a bit flimsy and some have complained of it lasting less than a year. But this all depends on how you use it.
A feature we appreciate with Zojirushi EC-DAC50 is that it brews five cups of 5-oz coffee. That's equivalent to almost four standard cups, perfect for those who need more caffeine to keep them up! It comes in a simple yet sleek design that would sit nicely on your kitchen counter. Plus, it comes with a water filter, a measuring spoon, and a user manual to begin brewing!
- It is compact and lightweight, with the filter cone inside the decanter.
- Very easy to operate, anyone can understand. Simply add water and coffee grounds and let it brew itself.
- It has a removable water reservoir and keep-warm function so your coffee will stay hot for a few hours.
- The coffee maker will keep brewing quality coffee for years to come because of its quality parts. Its durability makes it worth the price!
- The carafe is fragile and can easily break if not cared for properly. There may be cracks when bumped, or you may need a replacement.
- There's no stop feature, so you can't enjoy a cup of coffee as it continues to brew.
A plus with this coffee maker is the fact that it comes with everything you need in such a small package. It even has accord storage so you can tuck it in safely without fear of accidents. Mr. Coffee's coffee makers are exceptional at affordable prices, making it a great investment for students and working adults alike.
- It has a quiet motor so you can brew coffee without worry of it making noise.
- There's a built in timer that switches off after an hour, saving energy and preventing accidents.
- Coffee tastes great and there are no plastic or after burn taste.
- It comes in a sleek black and stainless design. It's lightweight and small enough to fit anywhere.
- It brews coffee quickly without any frills or complicated settings.
- The carafe will dribble down on the sides if it's full. Avoid pouring quickly or it may spill.
- Filling water may need more work, but isn't the most difficult task.
- Take note that it will only make three mugs of coffee, or two big ones.
Black & Decker is known for their quality appliances and machinery, and the DCM600B holds no exception! It can hold 25 ounces of coffee and has a compact design made for easy storage or travel. Plus, with its cord storage, you can immediately clean up and disassemble without worry of small accidents.
- The carafe is BPA free and dishwasher safe, so you can enjoy without worry of toxins entering into your brew.
- It does the basic job in brewing good coffee and keeping it warm at an affordable price.
- It's simple to use and will last for years of brews and uses.
- It's optimal for small spaces and households with only one or two people drinking coffee.
- The coffeemaker is easy to clean.
- It doesn't have an automatic shut-off feature, so you will need to remember and be careful when leaving it on.
- When pouring, coffee may drip out of the carafe, especially when filled to the brim.
- It doesn't come with permanent filters, you will need to purchase your own.
When it comes to coffee, you will always want to make sure that you have the best brew to start your morning. WIth the best 4-cup coffee maker, you will have all that and at a much affordable price!
*Hopefully, this article will have helped you make your choice on which best 4-cup coffee maker is great for you. You'll be able to get any of these coffee makers from reputable online shops, or from your local appliance stores. So what are you waiting for? Invest in the best 4-cup coffee maker today and reap the many benefits it has to offer!