Top 5: Best Coffee Grinder for French Press Reviews of 2017
With coffee, you will be able to stay alive and alert for hours on end. It's something that almost every adult lives by. After all, waking up in the morning without a cup of coffee is one of the reasons why people survive the morning grind! But when it comes to making the perfect cup of coffee, you'll want to make sure you are doing it YOUR way.
While using i nstan t coffee or purchasing it through local cafes is convenient, it's either not the best-tasting coffee, or a waste of money. That's why people invest in the best coffee grinder for French press. It's a best match with a good coffee machine because of how it grind coffee beans perfectly for you not to feel any residue from the beans.
But with the many brands that claim to have the best coffee grinder for French press, which is the best to invest in? In this article, we show you our top five reviews on the best coffee grinders!
*Here are five coffee grinder for french press reviews to help you find the appliance to fit your needs.
Top Rated Coffee Grinder for French Press
Why is a Coffee Grinder So Important?
You're probably thinking: Why bother getting a coffee grinder if you can just get a cup in any local cafe?
Did you know that investing in a coffee grinder (one time!) will get you quality coffee for years to come, all the while without the need to spend on transportation or coffee? You'll also get to save time and effort as well. All that for a fraction of the cost!
Besides the fact that it can cut costs, here are some benefits the best coffee grinder for French press has to offer:
- It will save you a lot of time having to line up and get your order done. No need to call in late for work!
- You won't complain when making your own coffee, as you can brew a pot according to your preference with the freshly ground coffee.
- Coffee grinders are very easy to use but will still give you freedom over adjustable settings, more so than using instant powdered coffee or asking your barista for what you want.
- The best coffee grinder for French press are not only pleasing for the taste, but they will improve the aesthetic of your kitchen. Your visitors will wow over the sleek and modern design you set.
- Ground coffee beans give more flavor. A coffee grinder has a ton of settings you can choose from in order to get the type of grandness you want, from fine to coarse.
- Compared to a coffee maker, a coffee grinder will have a better time grinding your beans as it focuses on one job, not having to brew it simultaneously.
- A coffee grinder is great for any type of groups, may they be individuals or big groups, as it can bring any amount of coffee beans to add to your coffee machine, good enough to start your day without leaving any behind.
And these are just some of the benefits the best coffee grinder for French press has to offer. Along with the fact that they are affordable and compact enough to fit, some can also be stored for traveling or whatnot. It's something adults should consider investing in, especially if they love their coffee!
How to Buy the Best Coffee Grinder for French Press?
Purchasing the best coffee grinder for a French press isn't the most difficult of tasks, but it does require some research. Here are some tips and factors to consider before choosing what you think is best for you:
- Design and Construction - You wouldn't only want the coffee grinder to look mismatched on top of your kitchen counter! With the best coffee grinder, you'll want something that looks either sleek or classy, with the construction and parts built to perform properly and last for years of usage.
- Settings and Features - Do you want a coffee maker that produces the finest of ground coffee? Or do you have any other preference in mind? Look for the coffee maker with the proper settings to suit your style, as well as the features to make it easier to use. There are manual or automatic coffee grinders out there, all with the quality to give you what you need in less time and effort.
- Brand Name and Customer Reputation - The more positive the name and feedback, the better the coffee maker may be! After all, customers may have experienced something similar as you will. Look for legitimate customer reviews from trusted websites, or you can ask other sources from local shops or loved ones for suggestions.
- Price - While you wouldn't want to overspend or go over budget, it's best not to look for the cheapest brand as well in fear it won't function as expected. Create a fair budget that suits the price range based on what yo want in a coffee grinder.
These are just some factors to consider. We recommend you to test the coffee grinders out before making your final decision so you are sure that it's the one that will perform the best, according to the way you want it.
Top 5 Coffee Grinder for French Press Reviews
*Based on our research, testing, and overall customer review, here are our top five picks on the best coffee grinder for French press:
This burr grinder comes at an affordable price! It has a sleek and modern design suited for just about a kitchen counter. It comes with a host of features you can take advantage of, making this coffee grinder last for years to come. It will create the ground coffee beans you need for a nice cup of coffee, preserving the aroma and perfectly grinding your beans the way you like it.
- It has a burr mill system to prevent overheating, so you won't need to worry about repair and maintenance. It's made out of the durable and quality parts to provide excellent performance without risk of damage.
- It has nine grind levels to choose from, from fine to coarse.
- You can also choose to grind two to twelve cups, depending on how many cups of coffee you would want to brew. It also comes with an 8 oz. container.
- It's safe to use, as it has an auto stop safety mechanism. The unit won't grind of the bean container is empty.
- It's also very easy to clean and maintain, as the body is simply designed and comes with a brush and cloth.
- There is lack of coarse control, so you need to know when exactly to stop grinding.
What's great about this Bodum coffee grinder is its variety of settings. It's your simple coffee grinder that comes with a variety of colors, so you can choose any design to match your kitchen. It's practical and affordable, making it the choice for those who need an efficient grinder on a budget.
- It's simple and easy to use. Anyone can understand how to add the coffee beans and grind settings.
- The coffee grinder will be able to grind your coffee beans quickly and with quality, no matter which setting you want to put it as.
- It has a lightweight body for easy storage or transportation, weighing only less than four pounds. It is also compact, being 13 inches tall.
- The grinds are of equal size and create less sediment when using it on a French press.
- It's made out of quality parts to last for years of everyday use.
- It creates more static or dust when grinding beans coarsely, but the lid keeps it away to make cleanup easier.
- While cleaning the dust is easy, cleaning body can take a bit of work.
JavaPresse is a simple and manual coffee grinder for those who would like to save on money and want the control over how they grind their coffee beans. But even if you will be grinding it manually, you can choose between a variety of settings, if you would like it fine or coarse. It's perfect for any type of grind, may it be for pour over or French press. Not only is this manual coffee grinder convenient, but it also has the sleek design to look great in your kitchen.
- It has a removable hand crank mechanism so you won't make any noise as you grind your coffee.
- While you may think it requires a lot of time and effort, cranking will only take minutes.
- The coffee grinder is made out of the same materials as traditional Japanese cookware, tested to ensure quality in your grinds and the durability to last.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee so you are assured your money's worth.
- The grind can't be as consistent as compared to electric grinders.
- It's the usual same design as compared to other manual coffee grinders available.
Bodum is known for their quality products, and their burr coffee grinder hold s no exception. With a lot of grind settings to choose from and advanced features, you'll be able to get your preferred coffee grind for a nice cup of coffee from your French press. It comes in different colors, ranging from sleek black to a classic white. Plus, it has a two year warranty, so you're assured a quality coffee grinder for years to come.
- It has fourteen grind settings that range from extra coarse to fine. It gives a consistent grind every time.
- It comes with a glass catcher that reduces static for less dust and coffee grounds from spilling.
- It has a timed grinding feature with a quick grind button to set the amount of time you prefer to grind your coffee beans.
- Very affordable and durable, with a nice and simple design.
- Timer runs for twenty seconds, which may be too long for some, especially if they want a coarse grind.
- They don't sell replacement parts, so if your warranty is expired, you will need it replaced.
Capresso's coffee grinder gives a consistent grind with sixteen grind settings and simple dials, making it easy to use. The bean container can hold up to eight ounces while the grounds container holds four ounces at a time.
With this machine making freshly ground beans, you preserve the aroma and will always get the quality brew you prefer.
- It has a timer to automatically shut off once the beans are grounded to your preference.
- You have a wide range of settings for any type of coffee. Its conical steel burrs are made out of quality materials built to last and give equally ground beans efficiently.
- Has a quiet motor, as compared to other grinders.
- It has a safety lock system to avoid small accidents.
- It gives off less static and dust because of the reduction gearing (slower yet efficient motor speed).
- It's best for medium roast and those who use just one grind setting rather than go back and forth.
- Grind isn't as coarse enough, even if you choose the coarsest of settings.
If you are one who needs coffee in the morning, then you may want to consider making your own. This is to avoid the hefty prices from cafes, or to save yourself from bland instant coffee. With the best coffee grinder for French press, you'll be able to grind your coffee beans the way YOU like it, in time to create the perfect cup of coffee. Hopefully, this article on the best coffee grinder for French press will have helped you become more knowledgeable on what you need!
You'll be able to purchase any of these coffee grinders online, or in any local appliance store near you. So what are you waiting for? Invest in the best coffee grinder today and start enjoying a great cup of coffee without the residue and achieve extra flavor!
*Did you enjoy the article or have any more reviews on the best coffee grinders? Then comment down below! We would love to hear what you have to think.